Gigi Hadid


If you ask who is my recently favourite model, the answer is her. Not Cara Delevingne anymore. But Miranda Kerr is my all time favourite :D


Sorry for not being punctual. Especially recently I am going to move back to England, leaving a beautiful Spanish town, a lot of planning for new life in England and packing to do, as well as get into my farewell to a place routine in these 2 weeks. Do what I haven't done here, take photos, go to places I always pass by but never step in, say hi to people and breath more.

I would like to give my blog a go as I have tons of travelling experience and pictures to share, so while I still have some time here, I am going to prepare, write more posts about my travelling and do more hand drawing, when I have no time to write, I will always have a back-up post.

I will also try to do all the dirty work now, like making my blog's layout look better, so I don't need to spend so long to make it when real job is flooding my time.

Do you guys have any tips and suggestions to share when you edit your CSS? I would love to hear from you! :)




Show Comments: OR

1 comment:

Sameera Rao said...

wish you all the best for new beggning in new city its true you cannot stick to one person all time Dental curing light online in pakistan
Black shining prince coat online in pakistan there are many other reason to love other clebrities and actresses