Ipanema, Flip Flops on Holiday




Spring is clearly here in Spain! But the spanish weather is spoiling me, I can now start to look for my swimwear, sun-glasses and FLIP FLOPS!

This SS15 I am going to buy a good quality flip flop!









Ipanema is one of Brazil’s hottest flip flop brands I found on the internet, they arent just made in Brazil, the brand called Ipanema which named after the Ipanema beach in Brazil, and the pattern on the footwear are inspired by Brasil too!

Those flip flops are 100% recyclable, Eco-friendly is always my cup of tea! Well, you can find a wide range of flip flops, wedges and sandals here

If you are living in UK, they have a free delivery on 3 pairs promotion, I am going to look for one for my boyfriend, two for myself! (And delivery to UK so I have something to look forward to)


Below are what I choose for the coming season:

This for him, I really like the two tones, very stylish, I can share it with him too, despite this is the  classic Ipanema shape for men, mean very fit for mens feet.

They are not just hot on the beach, but also very fancy that I can wear to party.



Let's check it out here:


Thanks to Etailpr and Ipanema for giving me a chance to collaborate with.





Show Comments: OR

No comments: